Baker Manufacturing has added new equipment! New additions include a Mazak HCN-5000/50 horizontal, 12 pallets with 240 tool hive and Mazak QT250MY (milling & y-axis) utilizing CNC Solutions 10DER system with FANUC M-20 iD/25 6-axis robot.
With new machines come added capacity. Learn more about our capabilities for casting, machining, welding, and fabrication.
- Turnkey manufacturing solutions since 1873
- Baker’s foundry, machine shop, and finishing capabilities allow sole sourcing machined castings
- Our customers value our quality, process control, metallurgical capabilities, and timely delivery
- Cope and drag molding centers allow transfer of your existing patterns, saving time and money
- State-of-the-art machine shop and welding labs ready to tackle any project
- From prototype and custom designs to high-volume production quantities
- In-house fixture design, 3D CAD (Creo & Solidworks), 3D CNC programming (CAMWorks)
- Capacity to paint, heat treat, assemble, and package component