What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When subscribing to our site to receive information from us you may be asked to enter your Business email, name, phone number and company name/address to help us better serve you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to receive a newsletter, submit a contact form or request for quotation on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you as described above, or when you respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you in response to inquiries (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers online. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand user preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide users with improved services.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn the cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your email address or any other Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented or may implement the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
We do not market to, or collect information on, children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in compliance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Accurately identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way as applicable.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each Baker Casting Division marketing email and we will promptly remove you from ALL email marketing correspondence.
133 Enterprise St
Evansville, WI 53536 USA
Last Edited on 2018-05-14